Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013




This is K-Lee after her arrival in New England at 10 weeks of age.   She is just as "studious" today as she was then.  These were the days of starting anew.  She was my retirement gift to myself and has been a joy--in spite of lawn excavations, chewing, and other puppy behaviors.  She was easy to house train, and she soon realized she could "out-maneuver" me.  I soon learned the key to keeping up with a pup at my age was to sleep when she did.....  It made all the difference.

The next several pages will be filled with "back-fill" to bring things up to 'today'.  I picked up the pup June 2012 and it's now Oct 2013.  The "puppy" posts will be reminisces and historical entries.  Somehow, they'll blend with 'the present'. 
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment